In this video we willl cover the most important parts of working with Express.js.
- What Express is and why we would want to use it as our server-side framework.
- How to up a Server
- What's included in the Express scaffold.
- What Middleware means and how to use it.
- How to set up and use different Templating for our view.
- How to configure and use Routing in our express apps.
- Students should already have Node.js installed and a basic understanding of the Common.js module pattern.
You should take this course if your interested on how to set up and use Express.js in creating RESTful API's for use in any kind of application.